Thursday, July 9, 2015

Imagining




So... Here I am, trying to come up with a proper beginning for this post but obviously in vain. No wonder: I haven,t posted anything in months and it totally feels as if I,ve lost all my blogging skills. I think I,ll just skip the "sorry-for-my-long-absence" part for now because it would take too much time anyway. Oh well, it turns out that I can,t skip it completely. The thing is that I had to take quite a long break from film photography. It just happened. I didn,t feel ready to create anything and my whole life was kind of a mess. As soon as things started getting better, I bought a roll of film.

I met this girl at an Instameet this spring and snapped a couple of portraits with a phone camera. And as I was looking at her I realized that an Instagram photo was definitely not enough. So, a little photoshoot happened. I used both Rolleiflex and Zenit to keep it more fun.

















Have a nice day everyone! And I hope it won,t take me too long to come up with a new post :)


Vera




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't commented on these beautiful photos yet!
    They make me think of the vintage photos of my mom in the 60's....Love their simplicity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)