Wednesday, December 10, 2014

...

Hi everyone! Remember me? So, I,m alive and I feel really sorry about neglecting my blog. There is not much to tell actually... Life is now all about surviving long days at uni and procrastinating on weekends although there,s homework to do.

Well, at least I,ve got some photos to share. These had been taken a couple of days before all the leaves were blown away. I,m so happy I got the chance to use those yellow tones as a background! Ah, totally feel like doing a new photo shoot, it,s been quite a long while since the last one.









Have a nice week!

Love,
Vera
 

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of longing for a photoshoot. The less I do it, the more I realize how much I love photography. Beautiful pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course we remember you!!! :D

    Such beautiful atmosphere and pictures... and i think my favorite is the middle one...So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! Such great colors! Where I live, it's been sort of gloomy and cold, so photo shoots outside have been left impossible. Plus, the trees never look this pretty in my city. Also, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)