Monday, July 14, 2014

Plants


I,ve been really into plants lately. It all started when my mom brought home small cacti from Ikea and taking care of them turned out to be so much fun! Later I discovered a greenhouse in the university garden and got fascinated by the greenery I found there, especially by succulents. I know, everyone likes succulents nowadays, so being obsessed with them looks like following the trend, right? But I think it,s a good trend. Taking care of plants teaches you things like patience and responsibility and brings you closer to nature.
My succulent and cacti collection is growing really fast and I get overexcited every time I see them. Guess what,s on my birthday wish list? Right. A pretty succulent. Or two, you can,t have too many of them.

Have a lovely Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing photo! And yes, succulents are awesome. I love them too and I was a little confused about this trend but hey, this way it seems easier to find even rarer ones. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one in love with these prickly things....I save all the loose change I find for these little plants. Isn't that ridiculous?

    BTW....when is your birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)