Friday, May 23, 2014

Almost There

And all of a sudden it,s the end of May and I,m almost done with my first year at uni. No more classes. No more getting up ridiculously early. This week has been a tough one but it,s over. Now it,s time for exam preparation and I really should start worrying about all that stuff. ( I,m suspiciously calm! And not because I know everything perfectly, believe me. You have no idea how bad I am at general linguistics.)
Anyway, no exams ever will prevent me from going for a long walk with my mom. Just love these spring/summer evenings spent together in a park. And they are always a good excuse to snap some outfit pictures.














Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,

Vera

1 comment:

  1. pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)