Sunday, April 20, 2014

April

Hi everyone! Happy Easter!

I decided it,s time to get back to blogging regularly. Because I won,t get more free time and life isn,t going to slow down. I guess I just have to accept this and stop wasting time on don,t know what. So, I,ll try to show up here more often.

All in all, I,ve been really optimistic lately. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I got hit by a car last week and, luckily, the injury was not very serious, now I,m almost ok. Why oh why do we always need an extra push to finally start thinking positively? I,ve never been so grateful for being alive and being able to walk and run. And it,s not difficult to maintain this positive attitude seeing cars everywhere.
Warm april days make it easy too be optimistic too. The weather is unusually warm this Spring and it couldn,t make me any happier. Yesterday I went to a peaceful park with a good friend of mine where we sat on the grass, enjoyed the gentle warm wind and listened to the birds singing. Oh my god, life is so wonderful!








Wishing you a wonderful week!

Love,
Vera





 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo sooo very glad to hear that you didn't get really seriously hurt!!! I'm hoping you are starting to feel better again,...I love all your pretty spring pictures, I would love to see spring in Russia....we dont have spring in Hawaii, haha, it's always summer....which is nice, and sometimes boring...

    Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you're not seriously hurt! Did the driver of the car who hit you offer compensation or did he run away? It By the looks of it this was resolved amicably, but if it wasn't the driver could've faced some legal consequences if you pursued the matter further. Seems like this isn't needed, so that's one less problem to worry about.
    Christine Matsinger @ PersonalInjurySunshineCoast.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)