Sunday, October 27, 2013

People Watching










 
 
 
 

You know you like taking portraits when spotting someone worth photographing can totally make your day. These days I,m obsessed with people watching more than ever for I use public transport a lot. For me it,s all about spotting people who stand out from the crowd and thinking about the perfect angle to photograph them. So exciting! And a great way to fight boredom on the bus if there,s no book in your bag ( But life teaches me to have one and not to waste four hours of my life every day.)

Sometimes we have large lecture classes where I spot really interesting faces and I wonder if it,s ok to come up to a girl and ask to model for me. Do you guys think it would be too odd?



Have a wonderful week!

xx


 
 


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't think it would be too odd to ask people to model for you at all! Actually I think it's brilliant. and I think it would make a positive impact on another person. It's a quiet way of telling them, "I don't even know you, but I know you're beautiful. And you're worth something."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, seeing as I have done just that I'm going to go ahead and say it's an alright thing to do. That would make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)

      Delete
  3. Honestly I would be so flattered if someone asked me to pose for them. Life is short and everyone deserves compliments! Go for it, beautiful!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)