Sunday, October 20, 2013

Melancholy

 


 I,ve always had a deep admiration for composers for they have the rare gift of being able to create something that touches souls but is untouchable itself. Music is pure emotion. Music is free from all the earthly things.
Sometimes music is so beautiful it hurts. That,s when I can literally feel my soul. There are times when I hate my physical self, just the body made of cells, and then my only dream is to become a sound. Weird, I know.
When I think about the end of the world, the only thing that makes me sad is that there will be no music after people disappear. Isn,t music the greatest achievement of humanity? Well, apparently, I think it is.




4 comments:

  1. Wow. This is gorgeous. I love how you described music as free from all earthly things and how it touches so much but it untouchable itself. This is so inspiring and lovely. Thank you so so much for sharing this.

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I,m glad you like the post :)

      Delete
  2. I think you just described heaven :) <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)