Monday, September 23, 2013

Urban Cats

Autumn is in full swing in St.Petersburg. The first weeks of September were surprisingly warm but life can,t always be peachy, right? I even kinda missed autumn and sweater weather for I love layering, bringing home colorful leaves and acorns and having organic apples from our garden for lunch. And cooking organic pumpkin. And organic beets. And... Ok, I,d better stop now before you know I,m a mad foodie. Oops, did I say that?
I don,t spend much time in the countryside these days and finding cats to photograph is a real challenge. Last week I was very fortunate though and bumped into a whole pride of cats. Know what? Nothing makes me happier than taking pictures of these cuties.
 Hope you are having a wonderful week!


xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)