Sunday, September 15, 2013

September

(song by Leanna of Singing In the Treetops
Hello my dear friends!
Life is getting more and more hectic and my days are so busy that I hardly find time to keep up with my favorite blogs and update mine. What makes up for the crazy pace of uni life is that I don,t have to study on Saturdays anymore. Two days off... Sounds amazing! And now I don,t die of jealousy every time I see "Thank God It's Friday" prints. Yeah, finally I can use this expression too!
 Slowly but surely, I,m getting used to my new lifestyle. After two weeks of studying I don,t wake up being over-excited and, honestly, it,s difficult to be excited at 5.30. One thing remains though... Every day I wake up happy. Seriously, I,m one lucky girl: I,m so happy with where I am in my life! I study what I love and I,m surrounded by amazing people... Actually, there is so much to be grateful for...

 
I feel very inspired these days. I,ve realized that I do love September: it,s such a wonderful month! Colorful leaves, chilly misty mornings, figs, apples, warm scarves and socks, coffee... Inspiration is all around you. 
Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!
xx


5 comments:

  1. that is so wonderful :) i am aiming to be at a point in my life where i am just happy, and happy with things going on in my life, and where my life is going. don't stop talking about it lady. it is inspirational to know that you can get to that point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post so much. You look absolutely gorgeous. That skirt is amazing. I'm so happy you are feeling inspired this September. September has been a hard month for me this year but I just love the weather so much it's hard to stay sad long!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post sooooo much! First of all, you look so beautiful! I feel truly inspired this September as well, it's such a great month. I hope you continue to enjoy the month:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you're happy :) It really shows in your pictures-such a gorgeous smile. You are making me jealous of the fall weather, haha. It is still very warm where I live. Even so, when September rolls around I find myself very inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a sweet girl!! I love your pictures, and you seem like such a happy person. I found out about your blog from Singing in the Treetops, and I plan on being a regular follower. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)