Friday, September 27, 2013

Happiness Abounds






So, I,ve been a student for one month now and I couldn,t be happier with my life. Doing what I love fills me with so much happiness, it,s crazy! Sometimes I have unexpected happiness attacks on my way to university and can hardly help smiling. Days have become busier but they are a lot more interesting than the ones spent at school. Life has also become more peaceful. As a high school student I used to be constantly stressed out and tired because of rude teachers and subjects I had absolutely no interest in. Now everything is different and I come home optimistic and looking forward to doing my homework...
Slowly but surely, my Swedish is getting better and I can already understand comments in Swedish on Instagram, which makes me almost euphoric. It,s like discovering a whole new world and I,m seriously obsessed with this beautiful language. I pronounce my favorite words and phrases all the time, just like children do when they learn to speak. Our course is so intensive that I hope I,ll be able to read blogs in Swedish very soon. Ahh, can,t wait!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

xx


2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! :)

    and good luck woth swedish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your thoughts....helps me to feel as if I was right there with you.....and I totally hope these studies are a bright new journey in your life....I'm so excited for you!

    I dearly love your fall posts. They are helping me choose my wardrobe because I am traveling to the cold West coast soon and this island girl needs all the help I can get... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)