Sunday, September 8, 2013

Guess Who Is a Student

So, I,ve officially been a student for one week. Wait! What?! Only one week? Really? It feels like a month... Or even longer...
So much happens every day that I often find it hard to remember what I had for breakfast the day before and it says a lot, believe me.
Everything is so new and different: every moment is filled with all kinds of new impressions and my new student life makes me feel almost euphoric. I know things will calm down soon and my new routine won,t be new anymore but now I get over-excited about literally everything.
I had dreaded meeting my new classmates because meeting new people and talking to them always makes me extremely uncomfortable but everything went surprisingly well... We all got along perfectly after spending only a few hours together.
Oh, I haven,t mentioned the most important thing: I started learning Swedish this week! Isn,t it super exciting? I can,t speak Swedish yet but we,ve had several phonetics lessons. Some of the swedish sounds are outrageously difficult: I once had to spend an entire evening in front of the mirror to make sure my lips move correctly and I pronounce the right sound.
Well, there,s so much I want to share with you... But probably next time. Right now I,m too excited and happy.
xx


4 comments:

  1. Love you in the dress and chucks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulations Vera! That sounds so exciting. I can't wait to hear more about your experiences.

    Love your outfit-that color is so soft and suites you perfectly. And your shoes add just the right pop of color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i just love starting school. meeting new people always makes me so nervous, but there are always those couple of people you just click with instantly. i am jealous you are learning Swedish!! that is soo cool. and i adore your dress and chucks in these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)