Thursday, July 25, 2013

Rule My World

 photo IMG_1331.jpg

 photo IMG_1333.jpg

 photo IMG_1337.jpg

 photo IMG_1487.jpg


 photo IMG_1474.jpg

 photo IMG_1277.jpg

Hi everyone and sorry for my long absence. I,ve been experiencing some kind of weird apathy lately and even didn,t want to answer any emails. Needless to say I couldn,t force myself to write a single blog post but, anyway, it,s better not to write anything at all than to write when you feel uninspired.

Yesterday I had a long walk and tried to ask myself why oh why can,t I just be happy and enjoy life to the fullest. Well, it,s not easy to be your own psychotherapist but the fact that there are no more unread emails in my inbox proves that talking to yourself actually works and I have conquered my apathy.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Vera! All my best belated wishes to you, now you've finished high school! For my prom I didn't buy anything new either; it's such a long time ago, it's actually funny when you see your former classmates at the campus and they don't recognize you anymore :)
    Sorry for not being around lately, you had some great outfits, the one I liked best was you wearing a skirt and a cropped top :) Have a nice time and enjoy the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)