Saturday, June 29, 2013

Royal Blue

 photo IMG_0686.jpg



 photo IMG_0676.jpg

 photo IMG_0688.jpg

Hi there! How are you guys doing?
As for me, I,m in the countryside being as close to the pool as possible because it,s very hot these days. Life is so peaceful here in the village... Especially compared to the crazy pace of life in the city.

Well, I,ve been meaning to show you this skirt for quite a while now because it,s literally perfect: it has perfect pleats, perfect colour and it is from my favourite online shop Chicwish. Nope, Chicwish doesn,t sponsor me ( unfortunately ) for writing this, the shop is just so great that I thought I should talk about it on my blog. First of all, they offer amazing vintage inspired skirts and dresses. Secondly, they provide great service: I had a few questions and contacted them and was amazed when several minutes later they wrote me back! Can you imagine? Only several minutes! For example, I never got an answer from Choies.
What is more, the skirt arrived exactly on time, which was very nice too. A pleasant online shopping experience. Can,t wait to order something pretty again.

P.S. My mom is so good at taking blurry pictures that I think I,ll use a tripod next time ;)

Big hugs!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :) I'm the begginer if it comes to photography so your words mean a lot to me
    (love your pics of cats). I checked this shop, they have pretty earrings and stunning dresses, good source of inspiration as well. Greetings, W. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAH!!! You have the best fashion taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)