Sunday, June 9, 2013

Caturday

A while ago I bumped into a little pride of feral cats and since then I have become a frequent guest in the yard where they live.
When I saw this cat for the first time something went wrong and we didn,t cooperate well but cat photography has taught me to be patient: some cats are not always in the mood for modeling but this doesn,t mean they are not photogenic. Two weeks had passed before I could finally take these photos and this is another proof of my theory that cat photography is all about being in the right place at the right time.

 photo IMG_9957.jpg
 
 photo IMG_9983.jpg
 
 
Have a wonderful week!
 


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I looove cats! Followed your blog! Hope you have a look at mine too, you can win a voucher of $30 of Chicnova!!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I love the first picture...the cutest ever!
    Thank you so much for you sweet comments on my blog. Would you like perhaps to follow each other?
    Following already via GFC and Bloglovin :)
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have patience, but the results are amazing! The cat is so cute! His/ her eyes are so beautiful!
    (giveaway on our blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)