Sunday, May 12, 2013

Caturday!

Cat photography season is finally opened and I,m so immensely happy that I want to shout it out.

I decided to take a little one week break from school because exams are approaching. This might not sound very logical but the thing is that I belong to those who study more efficiently at home. I can study at my own pace and I don,t have to get up too early, which is very important because sleep deprivation has a negative impact on memory.
I thought it would be nice to spend this week in the countryside being able to sneak out with a camera any time because I can,t live without cat photography anymore.

It was rather chilly and rainy yesterday so I didn,t get a chance to go for a walk and had to dedicate the whole day to drinking tea studying. Today I woke up to see the sun shining brightly. I was so impatient that I couldn,t wait till the evening and went for a walk being well aware of the fact that afternoon light is the worst when it comes to photography. As a result, I came back being disappointed and frustrated, thinking about quitting photography because I have no talent. Well, in the evening I realized I was not ready to give up ( oh, the golden hour, you do miracles!).

This lovely kitty was not very cooperative but I managed to get her attention in the end... I like how the yellow collar matches her eyes...




Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)