Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two Years



It,s been two years since I started this blog and I,m so happy I did! I do remember the moment I created my blog very clearly. I was alone at home and felt as if I were doing something illegal because I wasn,t sure whether using Blogger was free or not: I,m such a coward when it comes to trying new things...
I had a really hard time choosing the title: I wanted the name to sound romantic and reflect the content of my blog. At that time I thought I would share photos of nature and that is why I came up with this "witness the miracle" eventually. Anyway, I think this title is kinda universal because life itself is a miracle and whatever I write about, I describe life.
When the blog was created I started sharing articles about fashion ( Wait, what? Fashion? Why not photos of nature?) written in the style of Garance Dore. I mean I used "yeeeaaahh", "yep", "here we go" and other words that were supposed to make my writing oh so cool. Of course, my articles were nothing special and it didn,t take me much time to realize I wasn,t ready for a fashion blog and wasn,t ready to be the second Garance. Very soon I started sharing pictures of flowers, cats and my outfits. I started writing not about fashion but about my feelings and memories and it was the moment when I finally started getting feedback, which was encouraging.

Feedback is what makes blogging enjoyable and rewarding. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for reading my ramblings. The kind words that you leave in the comment section are very inspiring and the fact that so many people are interested in what I share does amaze me. Thank you so much!


P.S. Spring is officially here! Yay!

Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, 2yrs is a milestone. You have come far and your blog gets better every time you post. I love all the elements that are in the first shot. Happy Birthday to Witness the Miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on two years!!! It can be difficult at times, but blogging is so worth it. ;) Your outfit is darling and your stills here are just lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is absolutely ADORABLE. That sweater is great! Congrats on two years of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you started your blog!! Or else I would have never met you....:)

    Lots of love from Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)