Thursday, April 25, 2013

Look into your heart and you'll find love

I think I have finally found the perfect place in our apartment for taking outfit pictures and this place is... the kitchen! It is quite cramped but the light there is just right. I deliberately made the picture below overexposed because I,m tired of the ones where my face is hidden somewhere in the darkness.
I,ve been meaning to show you this tennis skirt for quite a while. I,m so in love with it! It,s flattering and the color is gorgeous but most importantly this skirt is from American Apparel. I bumped into their store in Stockholm last month and simply couldn,t leave it without buying something. It was great to see all that clothes in real life and try them on because I often browse their website for inspiration.
I know that a lot of people hate AA for their ads. Well, some of them might be slutty but I think that the rest are super stylish. What they do is revolutionary: the photos are not photoshopped and the models look natural and healthy. I also like the flexibility trend: they show that being flexible and fit is beautiful and it,s not necessary to be all skin and bones. I,ve been so inspired by their ads lately that I started stretching and I hope I,ll be able to do a split soon because I,ve already made some visible progress.

Anyway, I hope you are having a wonderful week :)
P.S. The title of this post is just the phrase from the song that I,m currently obsessed with. 

8 comments:

  1. This is one my favorite posts of yours yet! I love finding unexpected good light in my house, too. :) American Apparel is pretty much the best...you are rocking that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting in these photos is beautiful :) I read through a few of your post posts and I really love your blog, especially your travel photos. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures and the skirt is so cute! ♡

    Ps: May I invite you to my giveaway? Hope you'll drop by.

    Win a $200 Amiclubwear gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're very pretty, I love the skirt, and started to follow.
    I invite you to visit and follow my blog.
    Kisses
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love the ingenuity...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures and I love that skirt, too! I never been to AA :(
    Do I spot a photo of Charles Baudelaire on your wall? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      That,s a photo of a russian writer Andrej Platonov

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)