Thursday, April 11, 2013

Instagram photo diary

I,m having a really important math test this Saturday and I,ve spent the entire week getting ready for it. I now feel a lot more confident in my math skills and I hope I,ll get a good mark. I even enjoy kinda like math because it,s actually very easy when you know formulas.

These are the pictures that I took during the cruise and posted to Instagram(@verarolle). It was too cold to use a digital camera and I ended up taking pictures with my iphone, which was a really useful experience. At least everything was in focus: my 50mm lens doesn,t allow me to take decent photos of buildings and cityscapes.



 
 















Hope you enjoyed the pics :)
Have a great day!

Vera 

3 comments:

  1. SO beautiful...you have such a great eye! My favorite is the one with the railroad.

    I hope that the math test went well. I had an algebra exam yesterday, can't wait to see my grade. I agree with you about math....once I get the hang of it, it's rather pleasurable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodnessgracious!!!! I LOVE THIS!!! all of these. they're absolutely swoon-worthy. *smiles*

    postscript :: thank you so much for leaving the sweet note in my garden walk, love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice photography! love the 5th picture... also thank you for your nice comment on my blog! :) xoxo Nini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)