Thursday, December 20, 2012

Random Thoughts

Hey guys, how are you doing? Are you ready for Doomsday Christmas?

Although I,m not in the Christmas mood (as usual, I always have trouble getting into the Christmas spirit) I,ve been quite happy lately, happy and satisfied with my life. Where did this happiness come from? Maybe this is exactly what one should feel when Christmas approaches?
I smile on my way to school, smile when I walk with my dog, when my nose is almost freezed off because it,s 20 below zero, smile when I look out of the window and see the snow falling slowly... I have to hide my smile with a scarf because this really looks odd I quess. So, maybe I have already got into the Christmas spirit?

I,m having a lot of tests at school as the term is coming to it,s end. Today I had an English test that meant writing an essay on a controvercial issue. Shopping was the topic this time: on-line or traditional? I tried to prove that on-line shopping is a lot more convenient just because I knew the arguments ( entering Christmas giveaways made me read a lot about on-line shops).
There,s only one more test to pass (Russian) and I will be absolutely free. My gosh, this made me smile again!



I,ve been meaning to show you handmade jewelry made by my classmate Alyona for quite a while. I had the privilege to photograph these cuties and this is what I came up with :)



Have a nice day!

Vera

2 comments:

  1. Your classmate is really creative. :)

    visit my blog, xoxo.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jewelry is lovely, your classmate is talented.
    I did a lot of online shopping this year too. It's so much cheaper, and it's really easy :) Win!

    Good luck with your last test!

    -Leanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)