Saturday, December 1, 2012

Currently Obsessed

I need to make a confession: I have always been positively jealous of those who are musically talented. I consider music to be the best form of self-expression and sharing your feelings with others. Beautiful music can make you feel happy or nostalgic, it can make you sad or even make you cry. Music is so powerful.

I,ve been meaning to share these songs with you for quite a while. These two are the ones that I,m currently obsessed with. They are written by Leanna and I can,t describe how much admiration I have for her. I don,t remember when exactly I stumbled across her blog but when I did I got fascinated by her tender voice.

Here are the songs and I hope you enjoy them :)





Don,t forget to check out Leanna,s blog that is called Singing in the treetops.

Have a great weekend!

Vera
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)