Saturday, November 3, 2012

School Girl

It,s been a pretty hectic week. I worked hard at school and I even passed my math test ( phenomenal!) but... I failed at literature. How nice! Ok, I,m just telling myself that I didn,t have enough time to revise and learn everything, isn,t it a pretty good excuse?
However, it,s all in the past now: the school term is over and I,m having holidays ( finally, finally!). It,s so good to stay at home in the morning and have a nice breakfast (not the one in a hurry) and then read, write blog posts, draw or just cuddle with my dog...

The only disappointing thing is the weather. It snowed on Tuesday and I was almost in a Christmas mood but it got warmer later this week and now there is absolutely no sign of snow. I don,t know why but I always feel happier when it snows. Maybe because the beautiful snowflakes satisfy my aesthetic sense, they make everything around look better, amost magical. The snow always makes me think positive and it brings the feeling of inner peace.



This is what I wear to school very often. I just can,t get over how lovely and fluffy this sweater is.



Have a nice weekend, everyone!


7 comments:

  1. everything looks so good, impressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the sweater :)

    Feel free to visit my blog!
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweater and skirt so much! It looks so perfect for winter. I wish we also have winter here so I can bundle up in such cute clothes! Thanks for dropping by my blog, by the way. :)

    Kathy
    http://mypeachdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Vera! I love that sweater!! Looks so cozy :)

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)