Monday, November 5, 2012

Autumn/ video

On Saturday I went for a walk to capture on video the last precious moments of Autumn. The gloomy sky set a melancholy mood. It was drizzling and the raindrops that hung on the naked branches of trees looked like tears.
I had a hard time choosing the right soundtrack as the music is definitely not less important than what you see, right? Anyway, I think I found the perfect one in the end...
Hope you enjoy the film :)


Autumn from Vera Rolle on Vimeo.

music: Brian Crain - Ice
 

4 comments:

  1. So peaceful! I wanna make an autumn video too now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Привет!!! У меня для тебя награда :-) http://malohatbb.blogspot.ru/2012/11/liebster-blog-award-gilochka-liebster.html#more

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)