Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Liza on film

There are some places that always make me desperatly wish I had a camera with me. For sure, our school physics lab belongs to such places and I really can,t account for this but every time I enter it I get utterly inspired and lots of photo shoot ideas start to germinate in my mind, sometimes they are pretty vague but sometimes I know exactly what I want to get. I only realized that a couple of weeks ago. It was a very very boring lesson and suddenly I found myself thinking about how perfectly soft the light from huge windows was. Luckily, I had a chance to stay and take some portraits there last week, otherwise I would have gone crazy.

This is Liza and I have always wanted to photograph her. She is a very clever and determined girl, a true inspiration.





5 comments:

  1. I really like this set! Especially the second photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture in each photo. The lighting is perfect. I'm glad that you remembered your camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your comment (:

    pretty photos! it makes me want to shoot film again. and maybe I will now that autumn is here (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photographs!
    you look so cute!
    I follow you already!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, you're right! thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)