Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guess who,s back again

Hi, everyone!
I,m terribly sorry for my unexpectedly long absence, life,s been crazy lately. The last year of school began and I do my best to stay positive about it although sometimes it,s not that easy.
I promise, I,ll come back with a better blog post soon, today it,s  just a really quick update, but I,ve got something to show you.
Look, I met this cutie by sheer chance today, no sooner had I pushed the shutter button than this lovely creature ran away. It,s pure luck that I managed to get a sharp picture.



Hope, you,re having a nice week!

Vera

 

1 comment:

  1. how cute!! great photo:)

    xoxo
    http://kissoflifebynobz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)