Sunday, September 16, 2012

Because It,s Autumn

So, once again, I,m terribly sorry for the lack of posts lately. It all started with heading off to Greece and having a well-deserved rest there and then suddenly it was time to go to school and suddenly I found out that it was September already. It,s a pity that we cannot turn back time, there,s only one thing left to say: this Summer was an amazing one, probably the best one in my entire life, so much has happened and I hope life won,t slow down just because it,s Autumn.


School. Since this is my last school year, I do my best to make it a good one. I try to create a more positive attitude toward school life and to be more organised. I start every school year with the highest intentions but as the days go by my enthusiasm dies down. This is what happens every year but definitely not this one, now I really see the finish line, so to say, and it keeps me motivated. Of course I have to work hard to prepare for exams but I even... kinda like it.

Unfortunately, due to the school I don,t have much free time to update this blog  but, anyway, I,ll try to post at least once a week.

P.S. Oh, did I mention that you can now like Witness The Miracle on facebook?

Wish you a good Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. I love autumn so much too...such a good time for new starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! No problem, I also hope that it was not your last trip to Germany! The main thing is that you enjoyed your time there!
    It's a pity you didn't show any bigger detail of your bow, it looks very pretty :) I wish you good luck for your last year at school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I love your bow! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)