Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back!





Hi, guys! I,m just back from my trip to Wiesbaden and there,s so much to share with you, so much to write about! I,ve spent two unforgettable weeks in the state capital of Hessen and it was amazing! It was so good to see my friends, it was so good... Ok. I,m too excited at the moment. I missed blogging and I can,t wait to post photographs and tell you about everything properly, just give me some time. I,m afraid I got used to thinking German, not English, hehe.

Big Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog and so nice comment :)
    I enjoy your blog, amazing pictures, Vera!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to see you back again....glad to hear you had a good time......love both pictures...can't wait for more!!

    ps, your comments on my blog are so sweet!..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)