Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Travel Diary

Hi, guys,

I,m just back from a cruise to Stockholm, Helsinki and Tallinn and I must say that it was an amazing experience! Each of the cities is charming in it,s own way with it,s fantastic architecture, unique cozy coffee shops and cafes, friendly people and lots of other things that create the atmosphere of the city. I admit that I got kinda tired of taking pictures at the end of the cruise because every time you are ready to relax and enjoy all the beauty around, just like other people do, you see new details which are worth capturing, it was crazy!





















P.S.
I,m immensely grateful for all the comments that I received from you, so many compliments, you are so kind to me, maybe even a bit too kind ;)

Have a wonderful day,

Vera

10 comments:

  1. wow!!! Stunning!!!! Beautifully indescribably breathtaking.......

    Ok, first of I Must say, that your fashion is just to cute! I will be traveling to spain very shortly, so I am taking many tips from my .fashionable friend.
    Second, the picture of the seagulls....it looks like there looking right at you!! It's an amazing shot!
    oh, and all those beautiful flowers....yes I can understand why you should want to put your camera down, soak in the scenery, but how could you miss these opportunities???
    Well, I thank you that you took such beautiful pictures for us to 'feast our eyes on'......
    It's so good to have you back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My god, Sarah, so many compliments! Thank you so much :)
      I,m so glad to know that you will be traveling to Spain, sounds really exciting, I can,t wait to see your pictures, have a good time!

      Delete
  2. Hi Vera!
    I think I can say, you wrote something really intresting in your blog again and I enjoyed reading/watching it :) maybe this comment is a littly bit silly or not really creative but it's 01:43 :D

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey,thank you :)

      I can,t wait to come to my second home town to capture it and write a very long post about it :)

      Delete
  3. Wow. Everything looks gorgeous! I love the flowers and yellow buildings ;)
    Ahhh I need to go there someday>>> :)
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure, you,ll fell in love with these cities if you go there :)

      Delete
  4. Oh, wow! So pretty, you and the flowers, and the cities, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are gorgeous, so many pretty flowers!
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every picture is so clear and colorful. I tried to pick a favorite...but they are all my favorites! Thanks you so much for sharing :) It made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)