Friday, June 29, 2012

These rainy days...

June is almost over but it seems that Summer hasn,t even started yet. I mean that real Summer when you don,t know where to hide from the heat ( yep, I enjoy the summer heat ). It had been raining for the whole week and it was impossible to go out and it goes without saying that no new cat pictures were taken, you know, cats are wise creatures, they know that on a rainy day the only activity is staying at home and being as lazy as possible.







Have a nice day,

Vera

10 comments:

  1. And you're only 16? Damn, your photos are amazing!!

    kisses, Delia

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vera!
    I think I can say that you are definetly in the wrong country ;)
    Here it's extremly hot and people really try to hide from the heat.
    Today we had arounf 30°C and yes THIS is real Summer.

    Greetings from Wiesbaden
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What says summer more then wildflowers in a field? I'm always reaching for my shorts and tank tops now. Oh summer, time for tanlines and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt makes me positively jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all thank you for your lovely comment!
    With regards to weather, it has been really warm in the last few days and I am happy about it because I enjoy the heat, too :)
    All the best from Mainz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "rain, rain go away..come again another day."

    Looks like the rain has washed away all the winter to reveal the beautiful flowers of summer...wistful pictures....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. "rain, rain go away..come again another day."

    Looks like the rain has washed away all the winter to reveal the beautiful flowers of summer...wistful pictures....beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. very romantic and fresh look:) levely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)