Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Sign of Summer

Just look at this! I have picked some amazinly delicious strawberries, they are super beautiful and super tasty and they give me the feeling that summer is finally here and that it is in full swing.





I won,t have the Internet access the following week and, to be honest, I,m glad about it. By the way, I,m thinking about making a new video post this month and I have already started working on what I,m going to tell you. I,m planning to share some cat photography tips with you and show some of my favourite places in the village where I live now. So, what else would you like me to talk about? Any ideas?

Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

7 comments:

  1. oh yes, yes, yes to the video. that would be so awesome! And love the second picture. you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vera!
    It's great that summer has already arrived in Russia :D

    and I can't wait for your next video so make it as fast as you can ;)

    Greetings from Wiesbaden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delicious. I love strawberries!

    Love that second picture. You're really pretty.

    -Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, pretty please, make a video!!! I would love to see your favorite places........the strawberries look absolutely wonderful...so glad you are enjoying summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love strawberries! YUM.
    Lovely picture=)
    You should make a video!
    http://rediculousredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognize
    what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also consult with my website =). We may have a hyperlink exchange contract among us
    Feel free to surf my site : Baby Got Boobs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)