Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally: cat photos!

There is nothing better than a serene weekend spent in the countryside. There were times when I just didn,t know what the sense of my life was, life had been literally meaningless although it was so busy and full of various activities, but sometimes we have to slow down.
The awakening of nature always brings balance. I experienced some incredible feelings there, in the countryside, and there is so much to tell you about them. I just don,t want to do it in a hurry, that all really needs thinking over and over. I think I will have finished writing about the influence of nature by the end of the next week.

Let,s pass over to the main topic of this post: cats! Cats, cats, cats... I only realized how much taking pictures of them was missing in my life during the latest months when I began doing it again. The lack of experience is evident though.

Normally this kitty is terribly camera shy but this time she was not, no idea what happened to her and why her attitude to me had so drastically changed. I love her eyes, they are almost emerald.







Have a nice day,

Vera

9 comments:

  1. just great photos, i love your blog!:)
    take a look at my blog, if you want!
    kisses:*

    http://justnowadays.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just great at what you do best: photographing cats! Omg, both these cats and these photos are so adorable!!! I should take catography lessons from you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, love the emerald eyes. I don't think I've ever seen a cat with such color. Truly, Gods handiwork is spectacular.

    Welcome back cats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, she is sooo sweet! Her eyes are gorgeous.

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the second picture...the dainty way she is holding her paw....she is sooo pretty! And you are the best! How wonderful you are as a photographer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats too...
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.fr/search/label/Chat
    Best regards from France,

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! great photos!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow. these are amazing. I really love your style of photography!! I know you've been following/commenting on my blog for a while, and somehow I hadn't seen yours. Well, anyway, thanks so much for all your sweet comments on my blog, I really appreciate it. :)

    -Carli

    ReplyDelete
  9. шикарные фотографии

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)