Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cats!

Hi, guys,
Long time no see!
I,m finally done with my 10th school year and it,s so unusual not to be constantly worried about my studies... I don,t have to learn any new formulas, I,m not supposed to finish writing an essay by Monday, I don,t have to get up at 7am... Unbelievable!
Summer is approaching and I have lots of plans. I,m going to live my life to the fullest and enjoy every single moment of it. ( Well, that,s something that I should do not only in Summer! )
I,m planning to maintain the so called healthy way of life, read a lot, take pictures, take long walks, draw, learn English and German...
One more thing. I,m going to take a break from blogging and surfing the Internet in general. Last time I took a break in November and it was really a great experience which I,m willing to repeat. I,m planning to keep away from my laptop for about two weeks, maybe a bit longer.

What about you? Any plans for this Summer?



Today I wanted to tell you about my new passion, which is actually an old one. When I was small I used to draw very often, this was the way I expressed myself. I even used to go to an art school but had to give it up because it was located too far away from where I live. As a result, I stopped drawing.
When I got into blogging I started following some art blogs and very soon found myself dreaming about reviving my old hobby. Here are the pictures that I came up with.









Have a nice day,

Vera

3 comments:

  1. Your cats are so cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of your drawings. If I could I'd love to draw...

    Have a good holiday and know that you'll be missed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't know that you could draw so well.....sometimes, the simplest of designs are the most poignant.....

    my plan for summmer? work hard, go camping....go the beach every morning if I can....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)