Friday, March 9, 2012

Vera Helps The Most Adorable Frozen Dog Ever

Hi, there!
It seems that I,ve been bothering you with absolutely stupid posts for several months. The reason is that I don,t take any new pictures because it,s winter: everything is covered with snow.
I,m not a huge fan of shooting the snow and sceneries, I,m terrible at doing it.
Of course, it,s March but the weather hasn,t changed at all, and, unfortunately, cats don,t like being outside when it,s so cold. I miss them, can,t wait for the real spring to come.

I met this guy back in January. I found him frozen, desperately trying to get into the house ( it was about 20 degrees below zero). He turned out to be a perfect model and was so cooperative, I adore these wonderful kind eyes! I snapped some pictures very quickly not to keep him staying outside for too long and then helped him to get inside.
Although the quality of the photographs is not the best, I can,t resist sharing them because of the expression.





P.S.
Thank you, guys, for all the lovely comments on the post about shyness, it means a world to me!

Have a nice day,

Vera

9 comments:

  1. Awww.... That is the cutest dog, ever! And the pictures are still beyond awesome, even if the quality isn't the best. May I say again, you're so talented. And holy-eep, you haven't caught a wave before? When we meet, we must right that wrong. ;)

    So, is the dog still with you, or did he go?

    Love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear, for all the kind words <3

      I quess he has an owner, but, anyway, I wish such a lovely dog was with me :D

      Delete
  2. He's such a poser...what a cutie! :) I love the photos! Your framing looks great. :)

    Oh, springtime! I'm pretty excited too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little fella. Glad you rescued him from the cold Vera. So nice of you.

    I hope you keep yourself warm too.

    xo Cherry
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh :'> so cute :)
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    XX JUNO ♥
    Visit Ohit'sJuno▲
    THANK YOU :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My gosh....he is sooooo cute! And those eyes....so sad!
    What do you mean the quality is not that good? It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh what a sweet little guy! I'm glad that you were able to help him get out of the cold! So sweeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, so kind of you! Lovely dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so sweet of you to help him... he's too cute! Winter should be over soon, right? : )

    Victoria
    Forever Fashionably Late

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)