Friday, February 10, 2012

Sorry for my long absence, life has been crazy lately. I have a hundred and one things to do and am very busy with that endless studies...

It,s freezingly cold outside these days and such weather makes taking pictures nearly impossible, therefore I haven,t taken any new ones yet. Maybe taking such a break will help me to overcome creative block. You know, there is actually not so much interesting to photograph in winter, as all lovely kitties prefer to stay at home and sleep, sweet creatures... :)

Here are the pictures which my father took in spring using a film camera, hehe, sorry for bothering you :)
By the way, I,m planning to start writing a new text but I haven,t decided yet what to tell you about, I,ve got lots of different thoughts but can,t decide what,s most important.





Have a nice day,
Vera

6 comments:

  1. If you like the blog, and you want to read more stuff, why don't you become a Follower of http://fuck-reality-fuck-illusions.blogspot.com/ ? :D Just asking. I'm writing the next little story, it's about headache. But not normal headache, be surprised (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! I can't wait to read your new post :)

    Much love,

    Larisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! I love film pictures :) your dad is a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh.....I see where the 'photography gene' comes from....lol.....wonderful pictures....what about still life photography? Or....food photography?.....

    and all of us in Hawaii, would love to see what your town looks like right now!!! (being as we don't have winter....or anything like that) please...please....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your father's talent in photography has been inherited by you, as it is evident in the photographs he has taken... My dad used to love photography too! :)

    Hope winter passes by quick and you get back outside taking those fabulous photographs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)