Saturday, February 4, 2012

about

What do you think about this new "about me" page? :)



Hi, there!
I,m Vera, a 16 year old girl, cat lover and crazy photographer from St. Petersburg, Russia.

I love capturing the world around me and I,m here to share my photographs and get inspired by other bloggers. 

I take all my pictures using a Canon 550d + 50mm lens and I absolutely love it, as I,m hopelessly addicted to bokeh :)
As you have probably noticed, I,m mainly focused on cat photography. Why cats? I don,t know, it came to me very naturally and I never had any doubts about it. 
I shoot in natural light only and, for those wondering, I never edit my pictures. Firstly, I like to think I,m a photographer, not a Photoshop user, and enjoy shooting in manual mode. Secondly, I,m way too lazy to learn how to use Photoshop or whatever properly and I always spoil pictures if I try to. 

I have been learning English for 10 years already, but my writing still leaves much to be desired. Blogging is a great way to improve English skills and I have made some progress, but, anyway, please, feel free to correct me when necessary. 

Thank you for visiting my blog, I appreciate it :) 


Have a great weekend,
Vera

17 comments:

  1. I no idea you were from russia, thats so cool , well probably not for you because its just home for you, but still neat, your photos are lovely and your pet friend is cute its neat learning about the bloggers I follow so thanks for sharing
    blessings
    Rachel hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new about me section is great! I love the photos that you take :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's lovely! Such great photos, you're very pretty! :) And your English is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vera! I have a Versatile Award for you dear... Congrats!
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-award.html

    By the way, I like your new About Me page. You're the cutest!
    Hugs & kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. St. Petersburg is a place I'd love to see someday...maybe we'll run into each other! ;)

    This is very good new page! the photos you included are lovely...the second one is wonderful. I have yet to take a self portrait that good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect! :D And so is your English, so don't worry about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Vera! I have a Versatile Blog Award for you dear... Congrats!
    http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-award.html

    By the way, I like your new "about me" page. You're the cutest!

    Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new page- such lovely photos!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like it!
    you got a nice blog!
    I'm following now!
    Would love you to follow me..
    love,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://drowningthrough.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-was-tagged-by-selina.html
    I tagged you, I would really appreciate it if you did it :)

    P.s.
    You have amazing photos, and I love that you don't use photoshop and you use natural light!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Amazing! I have yet to step out of my comfort zone...to release the photoshop....and just be a good photographer....gulp! Your pictures are sooo beautiful, and I love the freedom you have, to know that you can take a great picture...and that it is done......Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're amazing, Vera! Your photos are so bright, so beautiful! This page is lovely, too :) I can't wait to see more!

    Much love,

    Larisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look so lovey! And your dog is sooo cute ^-^
      Nice Blog, dear!
      xoxo
      Irina

      Delete
  13. I think it's lovely! And you're adorable!


    Ioana of Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! :) I tagged you on my blog. Go here: http://whose-i-am.blogspot.com/2012/02/jessica-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)