Friday, January 6, 2012

You know that I have been writing the text, which covers the key events of my life, for two months. So, I,m happy to tell you that I will post it tomorrow :)
 I,m actually thinking about writing some more texts in order to practice my English (really, writing helps a lot!) and to let you, my followers, know me better.
I have always been a shy girl who used to hide her thoughts and feelings but now I want to share them with people. The thing is that I still express my thoughts better when I write, not talk. What is more, I feel more secure when I write in English, and a personal blog is the best way for me to express myself.

I,m grateful to all of you for your kindness, seriously. Nowadays it,s nearly impossible to find people who are kind. I,m grateful for the kindness you give me every day. You are amazing people and you teach me a lot. So, when you read my next post (tomorrow), please, be kind. I know you will. Because I trust you.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I am shy, too. I know I can change this fact and that's why I started reading books about self-esteem. They helped me a lot! Also, one of my goals for this year is to write posts on my blog about what I love to do. I am sure this thing will help me feel more confident!

    Anyways, you're a great photographer (really!) and you always brighten my day with your photos. That's a great talent! Can't wait to read your post tomorrow :)

    Oh, and sorry for the long comment. Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With bated breath, I wait for tommorow......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke :D So schön finde ich meine Stimme eigentlich nicht ^^ Klavier spiele ich seit fast 5 Jahren, also seit ich 9 bin. Ich hab zwar Unterricht, aber das meiste bringe ich mir selbst oder durch Videos auf Youtube bei :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are so cute! :)
    I can be really shy, too, but I still like to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blogging community is a great place to share yourself. :) Love that beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, Vera! You have such a beautiful model and you take just as gorgeous pictures ^.^
    To me, your english is perfect! How long have you been learning?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)