Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

 

Had a wonderful day with my family :)
We went for a walk not to waste a sunny day.
Here in Russia we celebrate Christmas on the 7th of January, but ,anyway, Merry Christmas to you all! I enjoyed reading all of your posts so much!









I have never been good at taking photographs of branches :)











Winter forest is incredibly beautiful!



I don,t have bangs! This sometimes happens when I run fast. It looks quite ridiculous, I must say :)



Merry Christmas!

Vera

8 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous pictures! And early Merry Christmas to you!

    By the way, because I live in the Southern Hemisphere, it is summer here at the moment, which is why we can swim on Christmas Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW awesome photographs! The surroundings, the birds, the trees and the snow... it all just looks so beautiful! Glad to know you had a wonderful X'mas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, guys, Merry Christmas to you! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, but your pics are also beautiful and i love your dog :3 I want to cuddle him ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are absolutely breathtaking!!
    Wow!
    And your dog is so cute...
    Enjoyed visiting your site.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your photography is amazing, all these pictures look so wonderful :)
    Really love the outfit as well, those are some cute boots girl! Loving the mittens too!

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos! You look beautiful and those boots are so awesome!
    Now a follower! Love,
    http://rediculousredhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)