Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ice Creatures



Another photograph of ice formations. The snow has melted and I,m already sooo excited, because the new ice will cover puddles soon, and I,ll be able to take more pictures of these weird ice creatures.

Tomorrow I,m seeing Anastasia and we will probably record a video of me talking :) Have to think over what to tell you about, because I,m not that good at speaking English spontaneously.
I hope the weather will improve, because right now it,s stormy, terrible stormy weather.

P.S.
We bought an amazing Christmas tree! I,m going to decorate it tonight and take lots of pictures :)

Have a nice day, guys!
Vera


1 comment:

  1. Spooky and amazing! Love the picture. And I can't wait to see the video of you talking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)