Saturday, December 3, 2011

day off

Going to school has made me more than tired, even exhausted. I always have late nights and don,t get enough sleep. As a result, I didn,t heard my alarm clock ringing today.
When I woke up, it was already too late to go to school. I must admit, I was very happy to know that I had overslept and didn,t feel ashamed at all. Going to school 6 days a week? No, thanks...

It has been snowing for several hours today and I spent most of the time outside taking pictures. Such weather made me think about Christmas. By the way, I,m thinking about recording a video post this month. Although, I,m not sure I can speak English that well, I hope, you,ll be able to understand me and won,t pay much attention to my accent :)

I,m absolutely obsessed with taking photographs of water in black&white, they always do look so mysterious!







A picture taken in October.


Have a nice day!
Vera

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow - six days of school? I understand your delight at a day off!

    The pictures are so lovely....the last one is my favorite, definitely! I love the leaves on the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos, especially the last one. And I'd love to see a video of you. You write beautifully in English and I'm sure that your accent is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've been missing in action lately. I'm sorry, I have been admiring your pictures from a distance these past few posts. I wanted to comment but I've been crazy busy with vacation packing.

    Anyways, I love these pictures, and the fact that you shamelessly overslept school (it sounds like me, though maybe it's a tiny bit better because I'm homeschooled). The water is so beautiful and evocative. Ahh...

    And I can't wait for the video. I think in my mind, you already have a voice, but to hear the real one, that's going to be really cool.

    Thank you,

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love your reflection shots--so cool and creative! oh, and I love accents, so don't worry about it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)