Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back in time (2)



Hi, guys,
First of all, I was sooo glad to receive all of your comments! It means a lot to me, thank you!

Lately I was browsing the pictures taken in summer and suddenly came upon this photograph and realized how much I miss my walks with a camera. It was actually very difficult to reach this cat and get an acceptable lighting, because he was trying to hide from me ( heh, do I look that scaring? ) under a car. Well, cats have every right to be camera shy, don,t they?

Have a nice day,
Vera

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot of the beautiful cat!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. And I just got your email (due to vacation in Oahu and dreadful sickness (I mean when was the last time I cried when I was so sick. It was horrible). I can't tell you how much I enjoy your emails. They are wonderful. I will try to reply as soon as possible.

    And this picture is wonderful. As are all your ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful pictures,
    These days I wish peace and happiness come to your house.
    Happy Holidays!.
    a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful expression you captured. A bit of fear but tempered but a cat's intense curiosity. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picture! Is this a house cat? By the way, I am a new follower. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog. It is appreciated.

    God's World Under A Lens

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that the new year will bring you many interesting things and many discoveries. I hope you will continue blogging with new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)