Friday, November 25, 2011

It,s always a good thing

Hi, guys!
I,m so glad to be with you again and to tell you what the life without the Internet is like. You know, it,s wonderful!
Well, I actually didn,t keep the promise not to browse any blogs, because there is one girl there in Sweden who has been recently diagnosed with a terrible disease, though she is very young, pretty, clever, writes amazing articles and loves cats so much! So, I check out her blog daily to know if she is ok and to send her some supportive words and a big hug. You see, browsing only one blog of a person, who has already become so dear to you, isn,t the same thing as browsing dozens of them every day!
I can say I have become happier in every way during the past few weeks. I had much time to read, to walk, to spend long evenings with my parents, to listen to my favorite music... I,ve learnt to be thankful for the small things in life and to appreciate all the small joys.
The most important thing: it seems to me, I,ve got closer to who I really am. I don,t try to be someone else, I enjoy being myself and I don,t care about how do people perceive me anymore. ( heh, I know, my English teacher wouldn,t like the way I express my thoughts, she always tells me, I write stupid sentences that no one is able to understand. Thanks God, she doesn,t read my blog and I can hardly imagine her browsing it.)
This is my current motto, guys:

"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
                                                                                                                                   Dr. Seuss
I adore this quotation, this must become true for everyone, then we will all be happy :)





I,m currently working on a really huge text about the events that have changed or influenced my life and about finding yourself, of course, so, stay tuned!

Have a nice day and be happy!
Vera

5 comments:

  1. that's one of my favorite quotes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes and yes again to this! LOVE the message - and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls, for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so great. Especially with that awesome coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful, and your pictures are scrumptious. I know, I haven't said anything in a while. I love your outfit, too. It's awesome.

    That's so sad about the sweden girl. But it's nice to help her any way possible. It sounds like you had a good time. I love your quote also, I LOVE Dr. Suess! ;)

    Your words are beautiful. (and you say you're not good at english). pfft.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)