Sunday, November 27, 2011

back in time

I have found recently some of the pictures taken using a film camera about a year ago. This must be the best one.

I haven,t taken any interesting pictures in November. Every time I go out and grab a camera with, I never meet any cats! Never! I even don,t meet any dogs.
When I go for a walk with Osya and don,t take a camera, of course, I always see the loveliest kitties who run away immediately. Isn,t that weird?



A few words about taking a break from blogging.
I still do not feel refreshed enough. I,ve realized I need more time to simplify my life. It has become way too complicated. There are too many things to be done and browsing blogs takes too much time.
You are all awesome, I appreciate your attention so much, but I,m a bit overwhelmed by blogging.

Sure, I will update my blog when I,m in the mood for it and have something interesting to tell you. I simply do not want to write about nothing and become a blogger, who posts "I-had-much-fun-today" messages every day. I am a photographer, not a blogger.

Thank you, guys, for your sweet comments, you are all so wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with what you're doing, Vera! If you need to take a break, that is 100% alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome picture. I know exactly how you feel. I agreed with myself the moment I do that, I was going to delete my blog. My blog is supposed to be my thoughts and pondering of life, and pictures. Not random written blog posts of what I've done today.

    You are inspiring, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)