Thursday, October 13, 2011

Puppies!

What I love about blogging is the way the idea of what to write comes. If I write nothing, it means I have not enough time. It could be easier if I wrote in Russian but that would be boring. While writing a post I translate lots of words to make sure there won,t be any mistakes.
I just found the way of learning English that suits me perfectly. I,m not sure if everyone else would like to learn English through blogging.

When I was working with this this awesome grey kitty I noticed a mama dog with two puppies! I just couldn,t miss the chance to take photos of  them though I was a little bit afraid of their mother who was definitely ready to protect them but nothing terrible happened when I came up closer to the puppies. They are so sweet! I hope, someone will take them home. That is unfair if such lovely puppies are homeless.



Have a nice day,
Vera

4 comments:

  1. ohh, such a loving look between these two. i hope they find a home, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    Your photos are great too. ♥
    Follow you.
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they're so cute! Snuggle snuggle snuggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word. I am so happy I found your blog. Your photos are really, really stunning (and I LOVE the cat ones ;)). Plus I think it is beyond awesome that you translate your writing. So cool.

    Anyways, I thought I may as well tell you how awesome I think you are and how I really want to ask what st. Petersburg looks like but I'm afraid I might sound rude.
    So anticipate more weird and rambling comments from me. ;) Probably about how much your photos rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)