Saturday, October 1, 2011

Take me back

Our teacher told us, there would be an exchange with German students.
 I won’t take part in it. I did twice but… maybe it’s time to stop. There is always the right time to stop.
It must be an addiction. I got used to thinking about Wiesbaden and people who live there.  
 Every day I imagine myself coming back. Every evening I tell myself that tomorrow there will be a brand new day. One day I’ll come back. One day I’ll see my friend’s smile.
I love Wiesbaden. These are not just words, I really do.
I can tell you without any doubts that time spent in Wiesbaden is the best in my life. I met so many wonderful people there! They taught me to enjoy every moment of life, not to waste time and to love. Don’t get me wrong, when I say that my German friends taught me to love I do not mean that I hadn’t loved anyone before. Trust me, being so far away from your friends is hard and you understand suddenly how much every moment, every second spent with them means. Every time you try to explain yourself that they are ok but just far way from where you are your heart refuses to believe in it.
Time passes quickly. I got used to my new life where every day was full of thoughts about my friends and full of dreams about coming back. If you love, it doesn’t matter for how long you have to wait.
Nothing compares to what you feel when after months of writing e-mails you can finally see friends!
I don,t envy those who will fly to my wonderful Wiesbaden. They’ll be happy there, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)