Monday, October 31, 2011

the last day of october


It has been raining since I got up and it really seems to me that everything outside is monochrome. No colors. Practically all colorful leaves have fallen down already.
Every year I try not to pay so much attention to this terrible weather or even pretend I like it but nothing ever changes. Such weather makes me depressed. There are no sunny days at all, the sky is cloudy and it rains, rains and rains...
All I can do is to wait for snow. The snow that will cover everything and bring the sun back.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, awesome, gorgeous photo. Of course I shouldn't expect any less from you.
    I got you email. ;)
    I shall reply post haste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Shot!!! Your photographs are really good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely photo! Hope the sun will shine soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)