Wednesday, October 19, 2011

yellow

Hi, guys! I wish I could talk to you more often but I,m so busy with my studies.
I took this picture about two weeks ago: high time to post it, right? I love these bright yellow leaves so much!
Tomorrow I,m having extra German lessons. I finally found a new German teacher and I,m going to study thoroughly so that next time I,m in Deutschland I will be able to understand my friends and to communicate with them easily :)



P.S.
How could I forget to tell you! It has been snowing for about two hours today! Unfortunately, I was at school and couldn,t take any photos and when I came home the snow had already melted.

Have a nice day,
Vera

4 comments:

  1. As always, your photos are pure breathtaking-ness. And I do think it's so awesome how many languages you are learning. I've always had a penchant for learning languages, though I only know 1 1/2 as of now. Hopefully that will change soon. =)

    Hope to see more beautiful photos soon.
    P.S. out of all the bloggers I've found as of yet, you definitely have one the best pictures. They are beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! i love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite their message of upcoming winter, yellow autumn leave3s are sure a joy to see. Good luck with the German lessons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the photo! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)