Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Grey kitties


It was rainy last weekend and I didn,t hope I would meet someone as sweet as this grey kitty. This pretty grey lady is definitely one of the most photogenic cats I,ve ever seen. She reminds me very much of Kuzya, my model number one, but Kuzya spent so much time sleeping and his eyes are closed while this lady has such captivating yellow (!) widely opened eyes.
At the end of the photoshoot she tried to cose on my knees as it was really cold that day.
Taking photos of such awesome kitties is such a pleasure! They neither ran away nor come up too close.
Of course, cats that ran away make me upset sometimes, especially if they are very very lovely and sweet but those kitties that come up to my shoes make taking nice pictures literally impossible. Oh, and it is even worse if they began to meow like I,m their owner who forgot to feed them! It is nearly impossible to take any photos of such anxious cats!










Have a nice day,
Vera

4 comments:

  1. thanks :)
    nice pictures <;
    follow you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks like she's related to your kuzya. i love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that kitty has SO MUCH character in her face! I love these shots! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)