Friday, September 23, 2011

There's a problem with my soul



















I thought I,ll write a short story today but, gosh, it,s going to take so much time! I,ve just started writing and realized that it,s really difficult to express my feelings! I,ll think it over and post later. Just want to tell you: it will be a story about Wiesbaden.

For today just another pics from Greece!

P.S.
Thank you all for your comments and for following my blog! It means a lot to me!

Have a nice day,
Vera

6 comments:

  1. Heey your style is amazing, very cute! =)
    I'm following you, follow me back if you like it!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Красивые фото!!! супер природа!!!
    Анжела Донава
    http://www.blogangela.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!

    borrowingphotographs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... Beautiful shots! The beach and landscapes look marvelous! Looks like you had a really fun time in Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures! Love the ones on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Vera, you look amazing in front of the lens! I especially love the pictures on the beach! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)