Friday, September 9, 2011

Mola Kaliva and my boring school days


Hi, darlings! For today I have some more photos which were taken in a small town or, better to say, village: I just don’t know how should this beautiful place be defined better.  The only thing I know exactly is that this place is called Mola Kaliva! Mola Kaliva is really very quiet and I even didn’t see any people there, only one man in the supermarket where I bought some juice. I’m in love with Mola Kaliva! I wish I could live there…yeah, one can dream, haha!

The day at school was extremely boring. I got up at 7am. Do you know why I did it? I do not. I can,t explain myself why should I get up so early and go to school and who makes me doing that! Yeah, I know, I,m so original, like every student. The only thing I like about going to school is that I have 6 English lessons per week. Actually, when I started blogging, I thought that writing posts here would help me to improve my English and it really works! ( At least I didnt forget every single english word during the Summer!) I hope, English lessons will help me to write more interesting posts!











Good night and have a nice day tomorrow! ( Not like mine: I,m having 6 boring lessons tomorrow and that,s on Saturday!)

Vera
xx






7 comments:

  1. i adore these photos. have an awesome day (:
    THERES NO WAY YOU LIVE IN RUSSIA!?!!? I love russia. I wanna go. I wanna go. I'm sorry, please forgive me.

    ♥,
    Laura
    www.luluanddumps.blogspot.com

    [thanks for visiting me. x) ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Shots! Haha, school is sometimes really boring, I agree too, but I used to LOVE school when I was in Singapore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics!!! your blog is wonderful

    http://anordinarywonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is amazing and provides me with great style and fashion inspiration!

    I'm attending New York Fashion Week and would love for you to check out my coverage (lots of insider exclusives and fashion moments)

    goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    style and musings of a fashion lawyer playing, living, shopping and working in LA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)