Thursday, September 29, 2011

the last september post



If you miss Summer as much as I do, this video is for you!
Making these short films is the perfect way to remember wonderful moments of life!

I don,t know if I,ll be able to post smth tomorrow because I,m going to the countryside. Hope, I,ll take lots of photos to share with you!

By the way, this might be the last september post on this blog! This month my blog got so many new followers! It,s so exciting to know that some people like what you create! You make me keep smiling, guys! One day I,ll tell you why I started my blog, but gosh, my English leaves much to be desired! I even haven,t finished my story about Wiesbaden yet! Shame on me!

Have a nice day!
Vera

1 comment:

  1. Very nice video pictures and lovely music...

    Pierre
    http://pierre-boyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)