Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I,m still here!

Hi!
I,m sooo sorry for the lack of posts this week! I,m so busy with my studies! I write it all just because I want you to know: I,m still here, with you, and I won,t give up blogging because of stupid lessons, homework and so on. Actually, I don,t want to say I mind going to school, I just mean there are so many boring school subjects which I do not need or I,m not interested in! Sometimes I even dream about having only two subjects at school: English and German. Would be great, dreaming isn,t forbidden, right? ;)




I promise, tomorrow there will be a real post, not like this one, with lots of pictures!

Have a nice day!

Vera 

2 comments:

  1. Not a boring post at all.
    It's been many years since I was in school but I can remember feeling the exact same way. I was and English major and loved those subjects and my writing ones. That was what I wanted to teach. Why oh why did I need history and biology classes. :)
    I've scrolled down your blog - wonderful self portraits and others with great use of depth of field.
    Thanks for your visit.
    Carletta's Captures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments, all of them are deeply appreciated! :)